1. The Funding Food Chain essential components.
2. Most prevalent investor collateral.
3. When and how to BRIDGE.
4. Real World Valuation techniques - for each stage of funding.
5. The Power of CAP Table modeling and Shareholder management.
6 Managing Shareholder expectations with reverse ROI Engineering.
7. Pitching from the Lense of an Investor.
8. Raise strategies essential to leverage success.
When are you REALLY investor-ready?
What are the key equity RED FLAGS?
Must I speak the language or can I let others "do-it."
What do you mean.....think like an investor?"
Who's in charge when negotiating the final terms?
Screening for the right Investor?
Is Valuation an ART or SCIENCE?
The SECRETS of successful Investor Funding from.....Vision....to Revenue.....to Profit.....to exit begins with knowing where you are in the process and the requirements for each segment. The SECRET is knowing the key essentials in the Capital Drill.
Some of the Topics we will cover
In the Mini-Camp you will discover...
Thursday July 20, 2017
$695/company (2 Max)
Ritz Group Members who Register before July 18, 2017